Akhilesh Yadav has booked tickets to go overseas on March 11: Yogi Adityanath CM

Yogi Adityanath told India Today that opposition leaders Akhilesh Yadav and others had booked flights to Europe when the results are announced.

On his campaign journey from Ayodhya to Sultanpur through Chitrakoot, Yogi Adityanath told India Today, “The BJP has led from the start. It’s 80 vs 20. The BJP will win 80% of the seats, while the remaining 20% will be split. Many opposition leaders, including Akhilesh, have tickets booked for March 11. Akhilesh fears what would happen on March 10. I travel to Gorakhpur. I’m running there.”

Akhilesh Yadav has booked tickets to go overseas on March 11: Yogi Adityanath CM

CM Yogi also inspected the Ayodhya Ram temple building from helicopter. “The Ram temple issue was very significant to me. My respected Gurudev ji was a Ram Mandir activist. Who would be prouder than me, seeing 500 years of Ram temple battle come to an end? “said he

“We believe in Ram temple. We kept our word. Who used to target Ram worshippers. Face recognition is required “Yogi added.

Yogi Adityanath linked the Samajwadi Party’s heritage to “terrorism.” “His [Akhilesh Yadav’s] government has withdrawn the terrorism charges. Those participating in the Ahmedabad riots should speak out about the Samajwadis “Ayada Yogi

Akhilesh Yadav has booked tickets to go overseas on March 11: Yogi Adityanath CM
Crowd at CM Yogi’s rally

Many bulldozers were built during CM Yogi’s rally in Sultanpur. CM Yogi added, “We will keep fighting crime and criminals. Criminality impedes state development.”

CM Yogi sneered at Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, saying “In Uttar Pradesh, they will go to the temple, and if they leave, they will condemn the people. They will curse their people if they leave. In 2019, the Opposition allied. Congress has no place in UP. The state’s inhabitants support the dual engine government.”

Concerning UP residents in Ukraine, CM Yogi stated, “The nodal authority in this case is Additional Secretary Revenue. PM Modi has taken the initiative. Our relief section does this. There will be no-cost numbers.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.